Harpers Wanaka B & B has two guest rooms one upstairs and
- A double room with kingsize bed and ensuite bathroom. Panoramic
views of lake and mountains from this room.
- A twin room (two beds) with ensuite bathroom.
- Beds in both rooms have quality bedding and electric blankets.
- Free wifi
We enjoy a smokefree environment and a separate guest lounge and laundry facilities are available.
Our garden has a pool fed by a natural spring , a rockery and
a shaded area. We invite you to share our garden and welcome you
to explore it at your leisure.
- a retired builder
- a retired volunteer fireman,
- has done the hard work in developing our interesting and challenging
- a social golfer
- a retired schoolteacher
- a keen gardener, and enjoys scrapbooking and knittng
- a member of a local Lions club
- a social golfer and walker
Harpers Bed and Breakfast is 5 minutes walk from the lake and
15 minutes walk to the restaurants and shops.
Jo and Ian have lived in Wanaka for 20 years and are convinced
it is ‘a little slice of paradise’ where visitors
can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this lake and mountain
Wanaka is a resort township and farming community with a population
of over 4,000 permanent residents and is noted for:
- a wide variety of very good restaurants
- adventure activity,
- peaceful walks around the lake, longer walks to view the majestic
mountain scenery or day walks into the Mt Aspiring National
- a Fighter Pilots museum of World War 2 fighter planes which
are restored and flown here.
- flights to Milford Sound, Mt Cook and Mt Aspiring
- 3 top class skifields, 2 downhill and 1 cross country which
can be accessed within 1/2 an hour.
- fishing for trout and salmon in the local rivers and lake.
- a top class and very scenic golf course.
All seasons are a great time to visit this region.
See our tariff page for off
season rates and accommodation special deals.